Procter & Gamble Unified Communications Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Unified Communications Manager who will develop and drive innovation and experimentation by delivering software-based solutions impacting how we lead technology strategies and platforms in the company. In this role, you will lead and manage a high performing team of engineers, while developing a technical career path leading to both personal and company success.
As the Unified Communications Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing innovative leadership, motivation, and guidance to support the business needs
- Collaborating and proactively engaging with internal leadership to establish and harness the vision for our employee experience
- Focusing on modern end user experience, you will be impacting desktop management, collaboration, voice, video conferencing, messaging, productivity, and authentication solutions in support of the communications transformation
- Modeling a culture that improves the organization's comfort with the speed of change, challenging assumptions, committed pursuit of improvement -- all with a high sense of personal accountability
- Transforming our technology strategies, platforms and systems, as well as identifying and delivering a lifecycle management strategy for success
You will be an excellent fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong understanding of communications technologies and services. This would include Digital Communications & Voice, Collaboration, Voice Services, and Mobility
- Can successfully manage and execute against project plans and set deadlines, establishing operational best practices and standards and ensuring deployed solutions can be supported, maintained and monitored
- Have demonstrated experience managing data networks and networking issues related to voice, QOS and transport
- Can successfully navigate dynamic and high-pressure environments while maintaining a professional and calm disposition
- 8 years experience in Unified Communications, at least 10 years of Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field
- Experience in Unified Communications and collaboration concepts, products, technologies and solutions including VoIP, messaging, network protocols (G. 711, G. 729, SIP, H. 323), IP communications and protocols including TCP, UDP, RTP, SCCP, MGCP, T.38 / T.30, Q-SIG, and ISDN
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed, sometimes with little advanced notice Preferred
- Experience with Mitel, Cisco, Avaya, WebEx, MS Teams and Amazon Connect preferred but not required
The Value of a P&G Career ** * Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. * We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love. * We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care. * Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays. * What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency.
However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Unified Communications Manager
Requisition ID: IT 00002188