Procter & Gamble Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis PhD Internship in Cincinnati, Ohio
The Intern will lead a project to review and assess population data, including demographics, in the NHANES database relevant to the use of P&G consumer healthcare products. The information will be evaluated in collaboration with other functions including Human Safety, to gain insight into health trends over time in populations that use P&G products. This analysis can help P&G understand and allow stakeholder functions to be informed about potential opportunities to target R&D efforts in this space.
Key Priorities, Deliverables, or Outcomes of This Position:
1) Describing the information available in NHANES relevant to P&G products
2) Creating data visualizations from the NHANES data
3) Summarizing findings from the NHANES data and presenting to cross-functional stakeholders
1) Evaluation and summarization of data available in an external dataset
2) Characterization and comparison of external vs. internal data
3) Summarization of conclusions/findings and presentation (via research paper and/or seminar)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Research & Development
Title: Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis PhD Internship
Requisition ID: RND00003867