Procter & Gamble Brand Management – FemCare Brand Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Our Innovation Brand Management ideal candidate would have visionary leadership, strategic and analytical thinking, established brand building experience, established in market business management/monitoring experience and the ability to work autonomously. Candidate would also have specific exposure, experiences and or the ability and desire to embrace innovation type of work from an entrepreneurial, start-up mindset.
Brand Manager candidate would be one that is motivated to seek changes in the status quo and draw satisfaction from institutional changes.
Brand Common Career Principles
The foundation of great P&G careers begins with the business. We are led by business need.
Staff to win.
We staff and grow talent to best leverage people’s strengths and expertise to serve the businesses.
Career and development are as unique as the individual. Employees can expect to have a full career, and there are multiple recipes for success. Careers are intentionally designed to be flexible to support personal interests, life stages, and personal needs while meeting the needs of the business.
We develop great leaders. We believe in intentionally building and managing our pipeline of employee talent because it’s a competitive advantage for P&G. We develop great leaders through a range of career paths. We want future leaders with a balance of depth and appropriate breadth of experience.
Brand results are strengthened when our organization reflects the diversity of the consumers we serve. We are committed to developing a pipeline of diverse talent and supporting diverse styles and experiences across our population.
The ideal innovation candidate will have and or demonstrate the following;
· Preferably Masters, but at least an Undergrad degree
· 4 years of experience in a start-up context, including consumer understanding, insight generation/idealization, rapid development and implementation of a business model (which at times could be end to end business ownership), and has effectively managed a product in national distribution.
· 3 years of experience with programmatic/performance marketing/growth marketing, with preference for digital/Direct to Consumer environments including content development, product validation and consumer-acquisition strategy.
· Financial business acumen, with experience in managing a Profit &Liability and day to day activities of a current business.
· Demonstrated Brand Building acumen to develop and execute a consumer led go to market model.
· Curiosity and bias for action: able to and enjoys operating in a new and fast paced organization, as some of the work would be charging new ground for us. It is imperative that this person approaches work with a built-in mindset of curiosity and willingness to innovate, learn and lead change and comfortably operate in an ambiguous environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management – FemCare Brand Manager
Requisition ID: BRM00001245