Procter & Gamble Lab Analyst Internship in Chachoengsao, Thailand
Responsibilities & Measurement:The main responsibilities are as the following
- You will learn to do the analysis of Raw material, Packaging material, in process material, bulk product and Finished Product follow P&G Method
- Attend training & qualification program and pass qualification criteria within target date. Moreover need maintain their area to meet GMP, QAC requirement and 5’s standard.
- Do BOS & OFS audit and work with safe behavior and improve to work with free defect by applying IWS AM/PM/ Kaizen/5S
- Continue find and fix defect in the own area and build capability to use failure analysis, Why-Why tool and set trouble shooting
- To be experienced and deeply know technical deep understanding in own system or/and own equipment
- Develop procedure/DMS/tracking system to get and maintain the result **//__
About us **
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you dream to do like this? Let's visitwww.pgcareers.comto apply or know more us.
Title: Lab Analyst Internship
Requisition ID: MFG00006216