Procter & Gamble RPA developer for Logistics department in Catalonia, Spain
Do you want to shape the future logistics work processes trough state of the art of porgramming artificial intelligence tools?
Are you an skilled tool developer looking for real-world applications of your creations?
P&G is looking for a passionate coder that can contribute end-to-end with a project to bring administrative tasks of supply chain to 21st century.
The rol includes:
1. understand current processes using standard Mapping /Matching approach.
2. simplifying and automatizin them trough the RPA software
3. deliver real savings to the company
What we are looking for:
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
· Eligible for an internship ( enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results ), recently graduated (or soon to be) Engineers
· Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
· Available for a minimum of 6 months.
IT/Automatics Engineering required. Advance skill level in coding (any language). Logistics processes basic knowledge. Analytical and rigorous mindset. Coding skills and analytical mindset needed.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: RPA developer for Logistics department
Requisition ID: SNO00002678