Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Development Engineer in Bucharest, Romania
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for P&G plants that produce some of the most popular beauty care brands, such as Head & Shoulders, SK-II, Scope, Pantene, etc. This is an exciting new role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities. External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
The IT Manufacturing role will be responsible for the development of a wide variety of Manufacturing Systems applications. You will be involved from design, development to implementation and configuration of software solutions to support and enhance Manufacturing Operations.
These platforms that these applications are based on include, not limited to, Proficy Plant Applications (PPA), iFIX, Thingworx, SAP (and SAP interfaces), Warehouse Management Systems, DatabaseManager, Industrial Gateway Services (IGS), bolt on HTML5 custom reports and others.
The successful candidate will: * Understand P&G manufacturing processes & mapping in SAP; * Build expertise with plant users; * Lead solution development, configuration and deployment for our manufacturing solutions; * Work with plant users for the full development/configuration cycle; * Work with vendor resources as needed. * Learn, learn, learn!!
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, React, DevExtreme, Kendo UI considered a plus;
- Willingness to learn new technologies specific to manufacturing (Proficy Plant Applications);
- Understanding or practical experience in development practices and implementation methodologies;
- Experience with good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Attention for detail, Strong E2E ownership.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Manufacturing Development Engineer
Requisition ID: IT 00001890