Procter & Gamble Government Relations - EU Policy Assistant (m/f) in Brussels, Belgium
Are you willing to learn more on how public affairs and government relations work in a big international company ?
Then this job in our Government Relations Team is made for you, as it will give you the opportunity to learn about a variety of policy areas, but will also help you develop your communications, digital, project management and business strategy skills.
Government Relations is a global team, and our mission is to influence public policy and legislation to build a competitive operating external environment for the business, enabling our brands to win and serve the world's consumers.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Job Description :
As a Government Relations EU Policy Assistant you will support the team, focusing mainly on :
- Developing Databases of European Union stakeholders;
- Using IT tools to monitor external policy developments;
- Doing Research on EU Policy;
- Supporting the Team of lobbyists on EU advocacy projects with EU Parliament, Council and EU Commission;
- Supporting Internal Communications Platform;
- Supporting External Events and Industry Association Contracts;
- Working with Global GR team to ensure they get necessary support from us.
You're a good fit if :
- You have a deep understanding of EU legislative process and EU institutions. Some Experience with EU institutions would be highly appreciated.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You have strong collaboration skills, and are capable of working with internal and external partners, in a highly diverse, global multifunctional environment.
- You are able to act and think decisively, based on sound understanding of both external and internal factors.
- You are curious, and like to learn and work on new subject matters and government policy areas. You have a strong interest in political world and events.
- You have great analytical skills and project management skills.
Just so you know ...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?
Title: Government Relations - EU Policy Assistant (m/f)
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: LGL00000588