Procter & Gamble Venus Products Research Scientist in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you passionate about consumer insights? How would you like to use your creative and analytical skills to enable product designs that your consumer will love? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our Venus Franchise team. We are looking for a self starter who has a strong interest in Products Research and wants to be a champion for the consumer and her needs. Grooming is an exciting and dynamic category, and Venus is the brand that stands up for every woman’s right to feel comfortable in her skin. This team is the voice of the consumer and works with the Commercial and Technical teams to design irresistible product and package experiences to delight the consumer at each touch point - where and when she shops (in store, online, etc) and as she uses the product while she is at home or on the go.
In this role, you will partner with multi-functional teams and play a key role in generating deep consumer insights to inspire Product and Commercial Innovations and influence the brand building master plan.
Our key missions include:
- Lead fundamental consumer and product understanding of existing products given the change in consumer unmet needs, competitive landscape and customer requests.
- Work with regional partners to maximize our technologies and expand the global reach for the consumers in the region.
- Becoming a master translator as you partner with multiple teams to develop and design innovation programs.
We believe you will be an excellent fit if, you:
- Have a BS or MS in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Have a bias to action and is excited about the opportunity to play a pivotal role in positively impacting the Venus Business.
- Are a creative thinker who understands the importance of obsessing about our Consumer, defining the consumer requirements and finding technical solutions.
- Have strong communication and partnership skills demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively to various levels - communicating consumer or technical problem statements, testable hypotheses, consumer insights, results & recommendations within team & to management.
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow the core foundational skills and methodologies required to gain qualitative and quantitative consumer insights
- Demonstrates the ability to be agile per business needs and manage multiple priorities.
- Has a passion and desire to coach and develop others.
Just so you know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Research & Development
Title: Venus Products Research Scientist
Requisition ID: RND00004029