Procter & Gamble Regulatory Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love craftingcompliantbusiness strategies? We are looking for someone to provide regulatory support for our products and initiatives within the North American region for Grooming and Shave Care.
As a Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager, your role will be the evaluation of current and new products for compliance with applicable North American regulations. You will build and implement compliance strategies, monitor and interpret the regulatory environment, and partner cross-functionally with R&D, Quality Assurance, Legal and other functions to enable timely and sound regulatory guidance.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. We will help by providing access to extraordinary leadership development programs. At this job, you will help deliver Gillette advances to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
We feel that you would be an excellent fit if, you have:
- A BS or MS in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life Science
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Regulatory understanding or ability to grow that knowledge
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Strong social, collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- Experience crafting positive relationships with global customers and functions
- Have deep understanding or the ability to grow this understanding of regulations that govern product category We want you to know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Job: Research & Development
Title: Regulatory Manager
Requisition ID: RND00004104