Procter & Gamble Design Delivery Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you have a passion for brand equity and have a deep understanding of design, design assets, and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join us.
Design Delivery Managers [DDM] partner with our Design function and multi-discipline internal and external partners on highly complex global or multi-regional packaging or retail design projects throughout the design development and design execution process. In this role, you will lead multi-regional and global design intent realization, ensure regional technical fit-for-use and print feasibility, design intent implementation, and ensure quality execution delivered at shelf or in-store.
Our designers have advanced experience with artwork file production, fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, Color Management & digital proofing. We are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of the end to end design process: from design concept through design production. You will energetically identify issues, and should have a desire to continually build on knowledge to optimize tools and processes. You should have the capability to analyze and assess current state and recommend systemic improvements.
We believe that you're a good fit if, you have:
- A 4-year degree in Design-related field with minimum of 2 years of Design Production & Print experience (Design Firm, Printer, Production House preferred) or 5 years proven in-role experience in CPG industry and technical mastery.
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A Munsell Test score of ‘Average Discrimination’ or above
- Print trial or print production run experience
- Strong project and time management skills, experience leading multiple high complexity multi-regional and/or global projects simultaneously, with attention to detail.
We feel you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- Strong business communication planning & execution skills – both verbal and written and the ability to collect, compile and present information effectively & concisely.
- Experience working with pre-press and printers and advanced knowledge of Print Feasibility, Print Quality, and Pre-Press We want you to know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Design Delivery Manager
Requisition ID: DSN00000524