Procter & Gamble R&D–Asia Global Product Stewardship (Regulatory Affairs) in Beijing, China
_Job Description__–Associate Scientist/Scientist:__ Asia Global Product Stewardship (Regulatory Affairs)_
- Ensure regulatory and safety compliance of Oral Care powered devices to all applicable regulations and product standards in China and other Asian countries.
- Evaluate all applicable regulations for new products/technologies & outline the regulatory pathway to bring to market in China and other Asian countries.
- Lead appropriate testing and certification for powered devices with 3rdparty providers/labs.
- Lead regulatory and safety input to product claims.
- Provide input to label content to ensure compliance to applicable local regulations.
- Proactive sensing and influencing of upcoming regulatory changesand internal communication to appropriate audience.
- Engagement with key external stakeholders to establish strong relationship.
- Manage resolution of regulatory and safety related in market issues.
- Lead various regional and global projects to build organization capability.
- Close collaboration with Powered Appliance Central Capability team located in Germany and China
To learn more about this career path,click here.
_Qualifications_ 1. Must at least have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in electrical or electronic engineeringor radio transmission engineering or physics 2. 3-5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs especially in Powered devices 3. Able to work independently and perform in a high pressure environment 4. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to creatively connect multiple ideas and develop solutions with attention to the details 5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people both internally and externally 6. Fluent in spoken and written English
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Job: Research & Development
Title: R&D–Asia Global Product Stewardship (Regulatory Affairs)
Requisition ID: RND00003992