Procter & Gamble Quality Assurance Manager, Consumer Health in Bangkok, Thailand
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
Meaningful work from Day One:
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in the world. You will be allowed to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of hardworking and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do, and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose, so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
Our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories.
As aQuality Assurance Manager:
- You are an integral part of and a key member of the P&G Asia quality organization.
- You are the key quality point of the contact person for the country and represent Quality in local and regional forums.
Major responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Disposition products per quality and regulatory requirements
- Manage quality complaints, deviations, investigations, non-conformities, drive for decision-making on technical aspects (e.g., faster turnaround of analytical methods, test results, product quality data trends, stability data behaviors, etc.)
- Support product- and process- related anomalies and investigations with external partners (contract manufacturers, contract labs, suppliers and service providers)
- Review production and packaging batch records as needed
- Handle issues and challenges with products manufactured and supplied by external partners (e.g., contract manufacturers).
- As local country quality head, represent and support regulatory and health authority inspections and/or pre-notified for cause audits at the subsidiary and partner’s manufacturing facilities.
- Own quality technical agreements for all registered products for domestic and export markets, as applicable.
- Support P&G registered pharmacists and quality compliance management to ensure compliance with specific regulated products where stringent requirements are in place.
- Facilitate timely communication and management of change controls, deviations, complaints, and batch dispositions to ensure partners are able to deliver to P&G’s requirements.
- Review quality metrics and compliance indicators regularly and report/escalate non-conformities and departures from quality agreements in a timely manner.
Lead data Integrity programs and adoption impacting and/or associated directly or indirectly with P&G products.
Minimum 57 years of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry experience
- Hands on experience at manufacturing facilities in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Very familiar with local regulations and compliance requirements
- Able to facilitate and influence technical and commercial stakeholders and external partners
- Familiar with basic project management tools
- Ability to negotiate a strategic position after taking feedback from multiple sources
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Hands on experience handling projects and continuous improvement initiatives on-time with quality
- Able to articulate challenges and analyze inputs from various partners to drive for resolution and decision-making
- Able to travel within country and region for business-critical needs only (< 10%)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Quality Assurance Manager, Consumer Health
Requisition ID: QA 00000073