Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Healthcare in Bangkok, Thailand
As an Assistant Brand Manager for P&G's Personal Health Care Business Unit, you are responsible for the overall brand management for OTC/Rx products and drive category growth. You will grow and implement the brand strategies and propositions, driving tactical promotion activities to achieve business objectives. You should be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment in a collective, collaborative fashion.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities * You will identify relevant define markets, audiences and channels and the most appropriate vehicles or touch points to reach them. * You will translate broad brand strategies into effective channel, consumer, trade and digital strategies. * You will implement and drives segment and brand strategies in local and regional markets to optimize sales, margins, market share and penetration, in line with strategic business objectives. * You can identify and act on market trends, customer needs and competitor activities. * You will create and execute annual and midterm brand plans for all brands / products to achieve growth objectives and financial targets. * You will support business development activities and strategic marketing. * You will monitor and evaluate campaign and communication efficiency and effectiveness and take corrective actions to plans/activities based on results/learning. * You will lead the Brand P&L and financial metrics including profitability, sales promotion expense monitoring and control vs budget. * You will develop brand scientific modules in coordination with global, region and local brand teams, advocates and key opinion leaders (KOL). * You will connect with regional and global marketing personnel for assigned product portfolio. * You will liaise and participate in relationship-building activities with key medical societies and key medical practitioners together with the Marketing Manager and/or Brand Managers. * You will be able to recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensure that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in the company within 24 hours. * You will effectively use quantitative data to manage projects with increasingly minimal support from Brand developer/Head of Marketing. * You will be required to perform other functions that may be assigned/required from time to time. **
- Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree a plus
- Fluent in English
- Extensive marketing experience (min. 3-5 years) in Consumer Health and/or FMCG
- Experience in Pharmaceutical marketing and/or Sales, a plus
- Experience in digital or e-Commerce marketing, a plus
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with others, both one-on-one and in a group in order to drive the business forward.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Windows, particularly MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strategic Leadership – ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Sound Analytical skills – ability to translate analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Superior Critical Thinking, Digital First Mindset & Problem Solving – inventive at achieving objectives/results despite obstacles. Ability to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong communication and influence skills – Delivers an organized, coherent recommendation or point of view (orally, written and presented) to key partners to support business directions. Ability to communicate across a breadth of functions and levels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Ability to manage ambiguity and reach logical conclusions. Self-starter/dedicated and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitment to achieve results. About Us
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Assistant Brand Manager, Personal Healthcare
Requisition ID: BRM00001602