Procter & Gamble Automation and Controls Engineer in Augusta, Georgia
How would you like to use your engineering degree and join a globally recognized company? If you have a passion for electrical design, programming and automation, then this role is perfect for you.
We offer you:
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Continued development of deep understanding in leading-edge technologies and their application
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to play a key role in bringing new products (and technologies) to life on the production floor.
- The ability to use your creativity to solve some of our most difficult automation challenges
Meaningful work on Day 1
From day 1, you will be a key member of the engineering team delivering new product and process innovations. You will be helping tackle the most difficult automation challenges to bringing our “Factory of the Future” vision to life. Controls engineers at P&G are THE glue that help build the digital landscape for all production equipment and help drive Internet of Things (IoT), digital manufacturing, and future automation trends.
What will you do? We have plants all over the globe, and you will go places based on your skills and interests as well as our business need. We believe the following skills will help you be successful: * Process and/or Machine Control experience * Demonstrated expertise with sensors, motors, PLC’s, and industrial automation * Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networking skills are a plus * Desire to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions * Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule and cost * Strong collaboration skills to work seamlessly with global engineering organizations and production sites * Real passion for integrating technologies to enable the future of Digital Manufacturing through Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics
You’ll be a phenomenal fit, if you have:
- BS/MS Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical degrees are preferred.
- Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering degrees may be considered.
- Engineering modeling and simulation skills are desirable.
Just so you know
- All positions are entry level management roles All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Automation and Controls Engineer
Requisition ID: ENG00002170
Other Locations: US-West Virginia-Martinsburg, US-Arizona-Phoenix, US-Georgia-Albany, US-Wisconsin-Green Bay, US-Massachusetts-Andover, US-Georgia-Augusta, US-Kansas-Kansas City, US-Iowa-Iowa City, US-North Carolina-Greensboro, US-California-Oxnard, US-California-Sacramento, US-Ohio-Lima, US-Massachusetts-Boston, US-Missouri-St. Louis, US-Missouri-Cape Girardeau, US-Maine-Auburn, US-New Jersey-Avenel, US-Delaware-Dover, US-Louisiana-Alexandria, US-Pennsylvania-Mehoopany