Procter & Gamble "Boost Your Career! Technical Students meet P&G" in Attica, Greece
Are you astudentin a Faculty or University of Engineering in Greece? Are you currently enrolled in your final years of studies? Are you eager to start your professional career and want to explore what options are there for a student like you?
Then don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the full daytrainingwe have arranged for you. Come and meet P&G, the largest consumer goods company with a history of over 180 years and see for yourself what is like working for world-famous brands like Pantene, Oral-B, Always, Pampers, Gillette and many more.
We invite you onThursday, May 9th, 2019 in ourP&G Greece Headquarters, inAthens. You will get the chance to:
- Learn more about our company, the countries we operate in, our products and experience our unusual working environment and culture.
- Meet the people behind the products that touch 5 billion people every single day and ask them your own questions.
- Work on a multi-functional case study built to improve your business knowledge and give you real life experience.
- Make your presentation skills more effective and get hands-on experience.
- Build your CV with exclusive tips from our HR team on how to demonstrate your individual achievements.
- Explore the different commercial career paths you can follow to kickstart your own career.
- Meet two of our colleagues from Brussels who will explain the Technical career path in P&G (Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D) and also present the current job openings in these fields abroad.
- Take part in the fascinating tour we have prepared in our Best In Class Distribution Center in Aspropyrgos where you will experience firsthand the innovation of our Supply Chain.
How to apply: * * * Just apply via clicking the button below. * Attach your CV in English. * Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB. * Please proceed with the online assessment that you will receive via email,only if you are interestedin also applying for a job in P&G. Completion of the online assessmentis*not*requiredfor your participation in this event. Application deadline: May 3rd, 2019 * * We will notify the selected applicants via confirmation e-mail.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: "Boost Your Career! Technical Students meet P&G"
Requisition ID: EUR00001001