Procter & Gamble Site Digitization and Cyber Security Manager in Andhra Pradesh, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the digitization of Manufacturing of Future (MoF) Pillar of Hyderabad Technology Center.
- You will be responsible for creating the Site Digitization Organization, Short term and long-term Digitization Master Plan for the site, design the technology glide path
- You will standardize and simplify work processes to develop the team's e- versions, delegate those projects that demands niche technology, and create and manage the vendor pool
- You will be responsible for building capability to make the Department Digitization teams self-dependent
- You will form the Site Cyber Security Organization and understand the P&G policies in this area to set SOPS and thereby improving compliance of critical metrics of site starting from mind-set change.
- You will train the site teams and build capability on CS compliance
- Good hand-on experience with at least one data analysis tools like Power BI/ Tableau.
- Ability to design and document solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical (vendors) and non-technical teams (P&G stakeholders)
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive tough decision-making, balancing business goals, technical implications, and time to market
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence, analytical and leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or related field from Tier-I College. Preferable to have Management degree (MBA or equivalent) as well.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing software solutions and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Objective C/C
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & standard methodologies for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies. Any Agile/Scrum certifications is an added advantage.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Title: Site Digitization and Cyber Security Manager
Location: IND-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
Requisition ID: IME00000569