Procter & Gamble Process Controls and Data Science Engineering Manager in Andhra Pradesh, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Delivery of Smart Platform Projects:
- Manage funding and delivery of Smart Platform Projects.
- Work closely with Platform team, PCIS team and Ecosystem to develop solutions for Dry Laundry manufacturing.
- Identify industry partners, and new vendors to build a vendor database for IOT solutions.
- Develop & Deliver of Data Science Project Master Plan:
- Develop master plan of data science projects for dry laundry.
- Deliver Data science projects focusing on visualization, analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Drive development and adoption of new big data based tools.
- Build F&HC Data Science Ecosystem
- Leverage F&HC Data Science ecosystem to bring in x-platform technologies, projects.
- Build capability in F&HC engineering organization on Data Science.
- Educational Qualifications: Engineering Graduate with areas of study: Applied Statistics, Controls & Instrumentation, Computer Science.
- Function Knowledge of Dry Laundry Manufacturing [Making / Packing / Shipping]
- Leadership: Demonstrate courageous leadership
- Strong Communication Skills: Candidate must have strong communication skills to build awareness of data science technology, and value to Dry Laundry.
- People skills,; Communication; Collaboration; Influence and Negotiation; Prioritization
Technical Skills preferred:
- Proficient with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn
- Open Source Timeseries Databases, SQL, No SQL Databases
- Machine Vision/ Image analytics and data management.
- Very good understanding of explainable AI.
- Cloud technologies (AWS or MS Azure), end to end execution.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Title: Process Controls and Data Science Engineering Manager
Location: IND-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
Requisition ID: IME00000570