Procter & Gamble Technical Services Traineeship - Aleksandrów plant in Aleksandrow Lodzki, Poland
Do you want to deliver projects and improve existing equipment ?
Then a Traineeship as Man ufacturing Trainee in Technical Services Dept. in Aleksandrów Cosmetics plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
In our Technical Services department, we deliver best in class solutions to support the growing business. We design and implement new technologies.
Your Role in Technical Services:
In this traineeship, you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, project management, mentoring and training.
You will work on:
- Defining and then implementation of the sustainability projects to help with the company goals
- Delivering projects through feasibility, conceptual, design and commissioning phases
Analyzing current performance of the machine and providing recommendation how to improve it
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
Know how to innovate and reapply successes
Just so you know:
The duration of the traineeship is 12 months starting as soon as possible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Title: Technical Services Traineeship - Aleksandrów plant
Location: PL-Aleksandrow Lodzki-Aleksandrow Lodzki
Requisition ID: MFG00005939